AND
5804 documents
1362/5804 results        
Description
Image ID1492
TitleGerman Consulate
CollectionVirtual Shanghai
LocationShanghai IS
Date1915
Estimated date1915-1935
Image typeBlack and white photograph
Material form
of image
Book
Note(s)The German Consulate-General on the Hongkew Bund opened in 1886 and was pulled down in 1937. The German chapel at left was completed in 1903.
Keyword(s) [en]building ; consulate ; Germany ; river ; boat
Keyword(s) [fr]bâtiment;consulat;Allemagne;rivière;bateau;navire;vaisseau
Street nameHuangpu
Source(s)
Repository
Event description
computeNbBuilding0
Image

Preview Image
dbImage_ID-1492_No-1.jpeg

Get original resolution
OLD214A.JPG (722.68 ko)

File information
- size: 722.68 ko
- type: image/jpeg

1362/5804 results        
 
© 2003-2021 IrAsia - Projet Director: Pr. Christian Henriot
Site created by Gérald Foliot with webActors - Hosted by TGIR Huma-num
The site is part of the Virtual Cities Project: Beijing - Hankou - Saigon - Shanghai - Suzhou - Tianjin - Wenzhou - Zhejiang
Select language : English | 简体字 | 繁體字


Page rendering in 0.064s