AND
5804 documents
1359/5804 results        
Description
Image ID1489
TitleGerman Consulate
CollectionVirtual Shanghai
LocationShanghai IS
Date1925
Estimated date1925-1937
Image typeBlack and white photograph
Material form
of image
Book
Note(s)The German Consulate-General on the Hongkew Bund opened in 1886 and was pulled down in 1937. The German chapel at left was completed in 1903. One can also see the Japanese Consulate-General, designed by Fukui Hisaichi, opened in 1911. The building is still there, with some alterations. The site had served the Japanese Consulate since 1879. Next to it, the U.S. Consulate-General (1911-1930).
Keyword(s) [en]Germany ; consulate ; building ; Japan ; diplomacy ; foreigner ; flag
Keyword(s) [fr]Allemagne;consulat;bâtiment
Street nameHuangpu
Source(s)
Repository
Event description
computeNbBuilding0
Image

Preview Image
dbImage_ID-1489_No-1.jpeg

Get original resolution
OLD212A.JPG (575.22 ko)

File information
- size: 575.22 ko
- type: image/jpeg

1359/5804 results        
 
© 2003-2021 IrAsia - Projet Director: Pr. Christian Henriot
Site created by Gérald Foliot with webActors - Hosted by TGIR Huma-num
The site is part of the Virtual Cities Project: Beijing - Hankou - Saigon - Shanghai - Suzhou - Tianjin - Wenzhou - Zhejiang
Select language : English | 简体字 | 繁體字


Page rendering in 0.099s